As a requirement of the legislation under Tachograph Law (Analogue & Digital) you the operator/owner are obliged to:
- Ensure your employees know how and are able to operate the equipment correctly
- That you analyse the records and act on any breaches recorded
- That you store the recordings (Digital/Analogue) for examination by RSA for 12 months or 24 for Working Time Directive (WTD)
So what do you need to do /know
- The Laws regarding Tachograph use and the Driving hours Regulations
- The Laws regarding Working Time directive and how it affects mobile workers (Drivers and Helpers)
You also need to:
- Have systems in place showing that your drivers are conducting their Walk Around Checks
- Ensure vehicle Defect/Maintenance is being recorded
- Train your drivers and keep them informed of thier obligations
See our Products page for all your Analogue and Digital Tachograph Supplies.
Motor-Ed Driving School Limited,with a registered number 522514. We are based at Unit 4 Beagans, Newry Road, Dundalk, Co Louth.